Do you “smoke weed” once in a while?”
Do you need pertinent marijuana information?
Do you believe marijuana is still a harmless drug?
Weekly Class designed to give information on the use and abuse of Marijuana
Referral Information: This is a level one educational class for early continuum users of marijuana. This class address issues of interest to all with a focus toward employees who have tested positive for marijuana and need information to make informed decisions in the future.
Controlled Substance Education
Designed to aid Level One THC use men and women
- I only use marijuana occasionally. What is the problem?
- How does marijuana affect my life, my brain, and my body?
- Can cannabis use cause problems at home and on the job?
- How does marijuana use affect my behavior and abilities?
- What is the lastest information relating to this rapidly changing drug?
- What are my risk areas for relapsing?
- Is occasional use of cannabis dangerous?
- Do I really need to change?
- What are some ideas for making changes in my life and use of pot?
Scheduled classes: Every Tuesday from 10am to 4pm
Individual one on one class: By Appointment