Aggression Alternatives is now an interactive teleclass on the Zoom platform. To participate you will need:
- a computer or tablet with a camera
- an internet connection
- a quiet, private place where you will not be disturbed during the class
Aggression Alternatives is an 8-hour Level One Aggression Reduction Course Taking Participants Beyond Anger Management
Cost for full class – $140.00
- Identify through self-assessment each participant’s relationship to anger and aggression.
- Brainstorm and identify methods to disconnect hostile feelings from aggressive actions.
- Clarify Values and Discuss 5 Parts of Hostility. Anger is not the enemy.
- Discover choices better aligned with what really matters in your life.
By the end of class, participants will be able to..
- List at least three ways to reduce the risk of future inappropriate aggressive behavior.
- Identify ways of practicing psychological flexibility.
- Utilize the psychological flexibility point of view at a beginner’s level.
- Discover what is important in their lives and experience pivoting toward what really matters when angry.